I Started a Blog.

Friday, December 30, 2011

I have always wanted to start a blog but I never knew how to approach it.  I had a hard time narrowing it down to blog about one topic. I like nearly everything. I want to talk about everything.  I read various blogs from makeup to pugs to sewing.  Then I thought, "Why do I have to limit myself?"  I'm always changing my mind. I've always got ideas that I never follow through on.  I was a vegan for two weeks. I wanted to open up my own doggie bakery but quickly gave up after my first batch of dog treats was not a huge hit with my Pug.  I never really give myself a chance.  I want to do something and I want to excel at it first try.  Sadly that's not the way things work in life.  You have to have patience, perseverance and be able to keep going when you screw it up.  Learn from your mistakes and remember practice makes perfect!!!  This blog will be a journal of all the things I have floating around in my head that I want to try. Maybe I will succeed, maybe I won't.  But to me the fact that I tried is a success in my book.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. The fact that you tried makes you a success? I really like that! I totally agree :) Thanks for visiting my blog, I'll follow yours now too :) I love how cool the online community is!

    ReplyDelete