And the blog award goes to...

Friday, January 11, 2013

Recently I was given a couple of blog awards by the lovely Cari @ Cari Homemaker Deserves a Cocktail.   Thank you so much!!  It's a good feeling to know that others are out there reading along. *blushing*  Make sure to go take a look at the leopard print skirt Cari just made.  It has a very retro vibe going on that I just love!

The first of the awards is the Premio Primavera award.



This  award is given as a thank you for your comments.  The rules are to acknowledge the last nine commenters on your blog and link their blogs as well (if they have one). So to the next nine peeps, thank you so much for reading and all your comments. I heart you guys!!

Linda L

And a big thank you to everyone else who comments and is not mentioned above.  You all get an award in my book!

The next two awards were also given to me by Cari.  Thank you!!






The rules are as follows..(why do all these awards have so many rules??)

1. Thank the person who gave you the award. - Thank you again Cari!! :)
2. List 7 things about yourself
3. Name others to pass the award on to

7 things about me...
 1.  I work at a hospital. I'm an accountant and I get to play with all their money..mwahahaha
 2.  I love to cook. In fact I'm so good at it the fire alarm cheers me on every time!
 3.  My celebrity crush is Andre Benjamin.  He's got style.
 4.  I have a handbag addiction.  I'd pick a new handbag over shoes any day.
 5.  I love movies and books about the mafia and true crime.
 6.  Is there anything better than a cannoli??
 7.  I could eat eggplant parm every single day and never tire of it. (and cannoli's for that matter)
 8.  I think I was Italian in another life.

I pass this award on to you! Everyone of you who takes time out of their day to read my blog and cheer me on.  I would love to hear 7 random facts about yourselves...do tell!

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Congrats on the award and thanks for giving it to me! Though I guess I gave it to myself by commenting lol.
    Your facts were very amusing... and I've never tried eggplant parm but it looks SO GOOD! Want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award, Shanni. My blog is made by J... http://doobee64.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your awards. I was also nominated by the lovely Ginger, so will post my top 10 nominees plus 7 super interesting and fascinating facts about myself. Lol. I also found your page on facebook and liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thank you for leaving that!! I thought you had a blog but was unable to link back to it through the disqus app. I'm now following!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I'm now following you as well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should definitely give it a try. It's one of those things you either love it or hate it.There's no in between.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the award Shanni you deserve it!! We heart you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. soisewedthis.blogspot.comJanuary 14, 2013 at 11:53 AM

    Congrats on the awards! I think i should've been italian too, because i love some pasta! and andre is adorable. disqus hates my my ipod, so i can never comment from home. hopefully i'll get that new computer soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was just wondering how many people was having trouble leaving comments because I noticed if I'm on Internet explorer I cannot leave comments on disqus, I have to go to firefox or google chrome. That's one thing I don't like about disqus but I love it because when I comment back your notified. oh well.. take the good with the bad i guess.

    ReplyDelete