Fra-gee-lee. That must be Italian....

Tuesday, December 24, 2013


All snuggled in my Christmas pj's it just wouldn't be Christmas without watching my favorite Christmas movie...  A Christmas Story.  If you haven't seen the movie well then do yourselves a favor and just watch it....I triple-dog-dare you!  

Vito and I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  Much love to you all.  Thank you all for reading and supporting this little bitty blog.  It's been a great year in the world of sewing.  Looking forward to what the new year brings.

I hope you all get plenty of time to relax and enjoy time with your loved ones.  Vito hopes you all get plenty of treats in your stockings and that you made sure and left plenty of treats for your four legged friends...good ol' Vito, always looking out for others..wherever treats are concerned.  


and...Be sure to drink your Ovaltine... (I could go on forever with The Christmas Story quotes)

Peace, Love and Treats,
   Shannon & Vito
          xoxo



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Shannon & Vito... a Merry Christmas to you too. Sadly I didn't get a puppy this year but I remain hopeful! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you guys! Hope you had a wonderful celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vito rocks! Hope you've had a lovely one my dears xxx

    ReplyDelete