Macaron Progress, Fabric and Jewelry swap goods

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Well I think I've about mastered my Macaron muslin.  I'm now trying to set the sleeves then I'll be ready to start on the skirt.  To be honest that's all I wanna say about that.  The real reason for this post was to show off the fabulous fabric I won over at Miss Crayola Creepy and to show the jewelry I got from another swap.

So any of you that read Erin's blog knows the adorable Hazel muslin she made out of the pink flamingo fabric.  I was lucky enough to win a yard of it.


She also threw in this awesome geometric print.  It's a very silky fabric, not sure what type. I think it will make the perfect dress.



Last but not least was this cute little hanky.  Well I don't know if it's a hanky but that's what I'll call it because it reminds me so much of my granny.  She would take handkerchiefs and add crochet around them then use them as place mats under lamps or what not.

Thanks so much Erin!!


I also participated in another jewelry swap.  Here is the piece I received from Michelle from All that Glitta & blang


I really love it! Just my style.  It lays real nice and I have the perfect outfit for it.  Thanks Michelle!  I'm somewhat of a jewelry whore so I've really enjoyed these swaps.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!  I had three days to enjoy and it doesn't seem like it was long enough.  Lucky me I only have a four day work week ahead since I'm off on Friday.  I plan on staying in and getting my Macaron finished.  Have a great week y'all!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I am so glad that you like that geometric fabric! I'm not sure what kind it is either, but I think the colors are so beautiful together. I got the hanky at the same place I got the flamingo fabric. They had a basket of the vintage reproduction hankies and I had to buy you one :) I am excited to see what you make with everything! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful necklace!! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete