Vito says, "We don't need no stinkin' Google reader!"

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Just a quick note to all my lovely followers if your reading my blog through Google reader word is on the street is that it's shutting down. :(   From what I've read so far I'm not sure if this will even affect me since I'm a Blogger blog, however I don't use Google reader anyhoo.  It seems to be affecting only non Blogger blogs.  (Please correct me if I'm wrong).  So if you looking for a new reader may I suggest Bloglovin'.  It's the easiest way in my opinion to read blogs.  When you log in to your account you can easily see what blogs have updated and what you need to read.  



Vito is begging you to follow me here!  You don't want to miss any of my crazy shenanigans and if your lucky mum might have a new post about the shirt she's been making.  I'll be glad when it's done because I'm totally sick of being ignored!






You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Ha, Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read all my blogs thru Blogger and I was wondering if Blogger and Google Reader were the same thing, although I am pretty sure they aren't. Everyone is wicked concerned about Google Reader disappearing and I was like, "I use Blogger, I don't get it." Anyway, you've made me feel better about the situation. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always been with Bloglovin I couldn't use blogger to follow blogs looks a little erratic to me prefer the options and interface of Bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use Google Reader and have been trying to figure out what to switch too. I'll give Bloglovin' a look, thanks! And I love the dog, my dog gets so upset when I sew - since he's not getting 100% attention! I even have to set him on my lap while at the machine... it's quite the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. vito is just too stinkin cute. i've always used bloglovin, so i don't know anything about google reader but i have heard the rumors

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a WP blog and it is easy to follow those BUT I was having trouble keeping up with Blogger Blogs, Blogspot and the few others out there- SO I am like BlogLovin for that reason!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! I don't think I could accomplish much with Vito on my lap. I'm surprised he hasn't tried that yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Vito!!! You are a button, for sure! Yes, I have trouble following Blogger blogs, as well, since I'm a wordpress girl. I'm not in love with Bloglovin' and have seen some other names of readers floating around. I think I will round them all up and give them a try.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha can't resist a Vitos picture so cute! Bloglovin is good I agree!

    ReplyDelete