Dear Stella/Kollabora Challenge

Thursday, July 25, 2013

A couple weeks ago I was contacted by the talented peeps over at Kollabora and asked if I would like to receive a fat quarter bundle from Dear Stella Design and submit a project or two on their site. Would I?  Would I?  I was totally flattered and yes I was all in.  I chose the Clementine bundle.  It screamed summer to me. What's not to love about summer? And what's not to love about ducks and snails?? Look at em'!

sorry not a very good iphone pic...

I've got some ideas up my sleeve. I'll drop a few hints... Owls, nails and buckets. Have I sparked your interest? Here's another teaser...


Stay tuned! What are you working on??

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hmm... I'm guessing you're making a bucket hat with the creature/insect prints?! Am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ding, ding, ding!! Yes you are correct about one of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!!! I'm working on (or SUPPOSED TO be working on, if I could get my butt off the couch) a Victoria blazer this weekend. I started working on a two-piece swimsuit but wasn't very happy with how it was turning out, so I chucked it aside...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha I know what it's like not being able to get your butt off the couch. Having that problem as I type. Love the Victoria Blazer.

    ReplyDelete