Vote for Shanni!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012


Yay I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!!  The Peacock Tunic I made for the Made By Rae Spring Top Sewalong got picked as one of the finalists for week 3 voting.  What an honor! There was so many beautiful tops entered by a lot of talented people.  To be chosen as one of the finalist makes me feel great and is a big confidence booster with my sewing abilities.  Sometimes I'm a little hard on myself.  A little about the sewalong.....anyone wanting to enter was to make a top for spring and upload their pictures to the picture pool.  Then once a week based on judges scores tops would be entered as the "Top Tops" finalists.   These tops would be voted on and the two with the most votes wins a gift certificate for fabric or what not.   To vote for me click here.  I'm top H.   Yay...cartwheels...flipflops....rainbows and butterflies!!!  Make sure to check out all the other fabulous tops as well here

You Might Also Like

2 comments