How I Wore It ~ MOAR Stripes

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Finally getting to pull out my Fall clothing!  The weather here has still been rather warm but that's not stopping me.  Looking through these "How I Wore It" posts I see that this top, particularly this striped fabric has made several appearances.  I debated posting the same striped top again but I have styled it differently which allows you to see how versatile this pattern can be in your wardrobe.  Besides, we all know who the real star of this post is and I wasn't about to deny the Internet of that!

mila92716


PUG APPROVED STYLING

Itch to Stitch Mila Top / me made blogged here
Merona Burgundy Bi-Stretch Modern Ankle Pant / Target
Apt. 9 Flyaway Vest / Kohl's
Me Too Gray Suede Booties /purchased at TJMaxx, available here in several colors

You Might Also Like

0 comments